Saturday, April 24, 2010

ACT 07: Final Act (Part 1)

“Are you coming? Great! Well, can’t wait to see you…both! Yeah, see yak!” call ended. I couldn’t wait to meet her again after these while; since I moved. It was 2 days before the event; Graduation Day. The moment that I’d be waiting to meet her again and I dreamt about her that night, huh! Silly me.
           
As I wanted everything to be perfect for that day, I made an early preparation and the night before the event, I slept early… However, when I woke up… “Damn it! I forgot to set my alarm!! I’m dead! It’s going to be late for the event!!” So, I boosted myself and get done all the basic things after we woke up…in a rush. I ran downstairs, grabbed a toast and started the engine.

            With the usual loud Vroom, I went smoothly on the road with my superbike and managed to reach at the venue in just about an hour. The hall was still not full that time. So I decided to walk to the nearest café for a drink. I ordered a cup of hot coffee for my day breaker. Then I called her, “Hey, when will you arrive?” as she travelled by train, it took about 2 or 3 hours to be there from where they were when I called. She came with some friends. “Don’t worry. We’ll be there soon.” Call ended.

            Minutes after mid-day…the event had come to its end and I have no idea where she was that time. So, I decided to hang out with Feez, Min, Jake, and Hap. We celebrate our great achievement in the past Master Examination at a fast food restaurant. I felt like there’s butterfly in my stomach so I texted her.
          mynameis wrote: where’d u been? I didn’t c u anywhere ;(
            sheissophie wrote: Burö (office).u?
            mynameis wrote: I’ll wait cha at d station. Who’s follow?
            sheissophie wrote: usual.
            mynameis wrote: got it. Hurry up.
            sheissophie wrote: ok, c ya.. :)
“Usual”...which means, Choo, Feng, and Sophie’s twin; Chloe are with her. But Sophie has a twin? Yeah, she has.
It started rain heavily as I arrived at the station and it was already at 1600 hours. Rainy weather means more slippery road surface and of course...wet. Even worse, I didn’t expect that day were going to rain. So, I left my raincoat at home! “Ah! There they are…” they arrived…finally.

…TO BE CONTINUED


*All characters are not related to anyone alive or dead…
This is just a piece of mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment