Saturday, April 24, 2010

An Evening Trip

17.04.10

It's past 1300hours that day. I felt too bored. So, I text Zambri and Fitri(Teen Next Doors) *both are 16 and they live next doors a.k.a my neighbors!
I wrote: jom g tloh (Temerloh) ptg japg
Zambri replied: ble?
I replied: kul 2lbey kang
Fitri replied: tatau ag. ptg kang aq ade keje la.
I replied: kul 2 lbey kang, ak gerak.ikot ko r nk g ke x. ak bebile pn orait je
************************************************
So, off we went. The main objective is to meet Rafiq a.k.a SilverX (refer www.myanimelist.net) as I wanted to borrow anime DVDs from him. Besides, I wanted to borrow Adobe Photoshop CD from him too. Late that evening, we rushed home. However, the approximately 46km journey went not very smooth for us as it started rain heavily at the final 20km… Heavy downpours do hurt us a lot every time they hit our skin. I’d never thought that it’ll rain as we took off in a very bright weather. 1900hours, we reached home at last. 98.9% wet (except our head – wearing helmet, maa…). It still rains so I took the chance to get in the rain with Zambri…again! But then, I took my bathe…END OF DAY (+_+)
           

No comments:

Post a Comment