Sunday, June 20, 2010

ACT 07: Final Act (Part 2 )

Author: I'm sorry for not continuing the second part of ACT 07. Actually, I don't want to remember the 'dark' plot anymore. In fact, I'd erase everything out of my mind long before I planned to continue the second part of this ACT. However, today I'll try to end this act as simple as I can. Enjoy your readin' fellas.




It started rain heavily as I arrived at the station and it was already at 1600 hours. Rainy weather means more slippery road surface and of course...wet. Even worse, I didn’t expect that day were going to rain. So, I left my raincoat at home! “Ah! There they are…” they arrived…finally..



                “So, where do we eat? I’m starv…” “I’m sorry but I think we can’t go and eat along with you. Our bus is at 5,” she interrupted. It was fine for me eventhough I am really starving at that time. So, I waited for her get into her bus along with her friends. Suddenly, a best friend of mine which was also my competitor came and she instantly went to go and chat with him.

I heard some noise about what were they talking (about having a meal that time). “How about if we go and eat now?” “Sounds good,” she said. Feeling unneeded. I went off to my bike. It was still raining that evening. Without thinking much, I ride my bike and stop for a while near her at the platform to say goodbye. Unfortunately, that was my bad day. Accidently, my bike slides along the platform with a few people watching as I pressed the throttle. She, however acted that I was not there! No one helped me. In fact, she didn’t at least look at me lying on earth!




I stood up and reignited my bike and off I went. I learnt that she didn’t even need me! I was hurt; effect from the accident. But deep inside … I was injured much more than what I felt after I felt. Goodbye Sophie.







*All characters are not related to anyone alive or dead…
This is just a piece of mind…








No comments:

Post a Comment