Sunday, June 20, 2010

END of Scene: That's a wrap!

                I heard sweet chirps in my ears. I couldn’t exactly remember that I had sleep for how long. As I opened my eyes again for the first time, bright sunlight nearly made me blind. I breathe in fresh air…and smiled. “Today is a new day,” I whispered to myself.

                I went downstairs for breakfast. However, I am always alone as both of my parents were much earlier than me as they need to hurry for their work. While spreading some butter on the bread, something crossed my mind. Something that is much related to me, a word. “Alone”

                Three years ago, Jennifer Watson or Jenny or mostly familiar to be called as “Jen”… She left me alone. Neglecting my feelings and everything, she’d gone for her choice with other guy. However, thanks to Him, we were later be friends again, yet we are best friends now.

                One year back, Sophie and her twin had cheated me at the time I started to adore her. Once, they said that they share their phone number. Until I discovered that everything was totally a big lie from them. Sophie left me alone and made me as a piece from the dump. How dare you!

                It took months for me to recover from this ‘illness’. Gratefully, I managed to do so. “What goes around comes around,” as Timberlake said in his song, I believe that whatever happened to me has its own goodness and badness. And I believe, they’ll also get ‘something’. It’s just a matter of time; maybe it’ll be sooner or later in the future. So, Rihanna said, “live your life” and that’s what I’m going to do. “Live Your Life to the Max!” – Fly.fm



Epilogue:

Jenny met this guy and lived happily with him and she’s been a good friend of mine and we are still in touch.

Sophie, I don’t know. Maybe she found what she’d look for. Hope she’ll be happy in her life.

Sophie’s twin… still in touch with me. But, we are no longer close friend like what we used to be.

After all, everybody now is continuing our studies in colleges. Which mean we are stepping into adulthood, soon.

Me? I am still an ordinary person that’ll act extraordinary as I believe, “With great power, comes great responsible”.








*All characters are not related to anyone alive or dead…
This is just a piece of mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment