Monday, January 11, 2010

ACT 01: Untitled

Beep! Beep!

"Phone's ringing! Hey you! Pick up the phone!" my phone screamed out to its maximum volume assigning that a SMS arrived into my inbox. I read it immediately with my heart beat fast because I was shocked by my own ringtone (actually I was watching the film Jack the Reaper at that time).

"Gosh! Who did send this message to me?" I said with a low voice after seeing a phone number instead of the sender's name which meant that I didn't know this person at all!


 

"Hi! Remember me?"

Damn, I hate this kind of message as I am poor in remembering things or people or even anything (Ha! Ha! Silly, me). So, I replied, "I don't think I know you. May I know who are you please?"

Then I waited nervously as I continued to watch that scary movie. Suddenly, I was shocked again. A replied message from that person. I kept it aside for a while as I was focusing on the movie that I watched.


 

    "Hey, relax. I'm Jenny Watson from Jackson's High".

Oh! I knew her before. We met at the time when I was doing some graphics for my website. I visited her website and that's how I got her Instant Message ID. After the first time we chat, we often meet via IM through the net. However, I never meet her. In fact, I didn't even know her much. What a flashback! Back to the SMS. After I replied her, we kept in touch. We nurtured our relationship through time. By the way, thanks to technology invention nowadays.


 

After about a month SMS-ing, I thought that it's the best time to take another step in our relationship. I called her and we talked for the first time that evening. From the call I made, I knew that she is a soft-spoken person. Her voice was so cute and cuddles. I often imagined that her face was pretty as Megan Foxx so my curiosity grew every time she refuses to show me her picture. So, I remained calm and relaxed. I kept waiting and we were connected via SMS-es and phone calls.


 

    One day, I received a parcel from her. A cute red box with teddy bears cartoon on it. Inside, she gave me her biography, a fridge magnet (with cute kitten picture on it) and a very cute, blue colored photo frame. I searched more inside the box and I found it! Yes! There was it! The one that I been waited for so long. Picture of her… I immediately called her after that.

"Jen, thanks for the parcel. But, where's your photo? I don't see it anywhere inside the box?"

"What?! No picture of mine? How could it be?" She asked me to re-check the parcel she gave with her nervous voice. I laughed and said to her that the box contained (the things I mentioned before) and "What is this? Jen, did you give me a picture of a model from the magazine? She's great!" then we both burst out laughs.


 

    She was very beautiful! Gorgeous. Not much differences than what I imagined her to be like (Megan Foxx). He…He… If I meet her again in the future, I will choose her to be my life partner. However, we both still studying. I still remember on 8th December, I said something that changed everything in our relationship. Everyday in a week before that, I always said to her to never say goodbye even whether before sleep or when the time we were a bit busy. I said to her like this,

"Hey Jen, remember this. Never say goodbye...or it'll spoil."


 

    I knew that she won't understand it at all until the date she called me and said,

"Hey there. I just want you to know that from now on until forever, I will never say goodbye to you. Because now I understand what do you meant by that. I promise you that I will never spoil this relationship. Thanks a lot. I love you!" call ended. Whoa! I felt like falling down from the 30th floor of a building! Was that a dream?! I couldn't believe it at once.


 

    Jenny Watson. As sweet as her name. She's beautiful, gorgeous, soft-spoken, caring and more other good qualities that I bet every man wanted their dream girl to be. Just for Jenny, I promised you that I won't betray the trust you gave. You made my dream come true. Thank you so much.


 

    However, this was not the end of my story. In fact, this is the beginning of the new story of my life. It was two years before. Now, I wished that I had never said those words.


 


 


 

*All characters are not related to anyone who are alive or dead.

This is just a piece of mind…

1 comment: