Monday, February 15, 2010

ACT 04: The Awaken

            Dinner was usual. Everything went normal except for me. “Achtung...Achtung... (Attention in Germany) Daddy have a good news and a bad news. The good news is I’ll double your pocket money starting next month and we will have a brand new PS3 at our home.” More pocket money? “Great dad! Thanks dad! But what’s the bad news then?”

            It was my last day at Jackson’s High. I felt so sad to leave everybody there. Next week, I’m going to a new school. Dad was being proposed as a manager at his company new outlet in Sunny Ville. So we are moving out in 2 days. Deep inside me, I knew that this will be the new beginning. So I left Jackson’s High with memories of Jenny Watson.

            I still remember, I was in the car when I saw a beautiful girl just about my age strolling at the park with her friends. Among them, she was the one who caught my attention. I was fascinated by her lovely face, sweet smile and her blonde hair. That was the first time, I guessed that I admired a girl.

            It was the first day at my new school. Everything seemed to be too awkward for me. I felt like I was stranded in the land of no man. I was alone there until I went into my new class.
            “Class, meet our new member. Please give a brief about yourself.”
            “Hi guys, I just moved here. Still a lot to learn and I need helps from you. That all, thank you.”

Mr. Jones asked James to move back So that I can sit at his place. The seat was comfortable. I can see the whiteboard clearly. I was looking around the class until…
            “Hi! I’m Sophie. Nice to meet you.” My heart suddenly beat fast as it would blow soon. I blushed and shake her hand. “She’s the one that I saw in the park before!” I couldn’t believe myself sitting next to my admired girl in the class! Gosh…till the end of the day, I remained silent at my place…

            Later, we had become a very close friend. Everyday, we’ll study together at home. In fact, we also walk to school together. She lived just 3 blocks next to my house. Every time we are together, I felt like in heaven with a very beautiful angel by my side.

            One day, I asked Mom how does it feel when a person falls in love? She said that the person will always think about the loved one and sometimes they’ll act like a crazy man (smiling alone)… Just like you.” Then she laughed at me and added, “Honey, tell me who is that lucky girl? Sophie probably?” Mom’s always right. But I denied about the feeling because I thought that It’ll be too soon as we just known for each other for a couple of months. Even more, I don’t know how to tell her about this. Maybe I am scared about my past… but it’s better to try. So, I’ll wait for it.







*All characters are not related to anyone alive or dead.
This is just a piece of mind…

1 comment: